Uupz.,."

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
0

Inuyasha 1




I'm Inuyasha anime lover. I always follows the adventures of high school student Kagome and the feral half-demon dog-boy Inu-Yasha as they join forces to reclaim the "Jewel of Four Souls" to prevent evil mortals and demons from using its terrifying powers.

At every turn, my hero (Inuyasha) must face an array of foes and biggest enemy Naraku.

Many of the mysteries posed early in the story, but humor too and i can't forget the unique sense of the humor that is an integral part of this story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

K-On ! Green!

Hey.. Thx for your visit !

Hope u will be my friend. :)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inuyasha 1




I'm Inuyasha anime lover. I always follows the adventures of high school student Kagome and the feral half-demon dog-boy Inu-Yasha as they join forces to reclaim the "Jewel of Four Souls" to prevent evil mortals and demons from using its terrifying powers.

At every turn, my hero (Inuyasha) must face an array of foes and biggest enemy Naraku.

Many of the mysteries posed early in the story, but humor too and i can't forget the unique sense of the humor that is an integral part of this story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Labels

Recent Posts

Another Templates

My Great Web page

melsfoot

Jalan ga ya??

BTricks

BThemes

Download

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Back to Top